Looking for a top big data companies in the USA? ThinkDataAnalytics top to bottom research will support you to pick the right leading business intelligence & big data analytics consulting company that can help you in big data services & data analytics to make the perfect decision for your business.
We will help you to find the best big data solutions provider for your business. We do have curated a list of 10 most promising big data analytics companies after extensive research based on their genuine client reviews, loyalty, and flexibility.
Here are the ThinkDataAnalytics listed Big Data service providers:
List of Top Big Data Companies
- Indium Software
- LatentView Analytics
Indium Software is a technology solutions company committed to delivering exceptional, customer-centric solutions across Big Data Engineering & Analytics, Product Development, and Independent QA. Big Data Engineering – Setup & configure big data platforms, build a data warehouse, data lake, and BI platforms. Enable migration from on-prem to cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure ) to optimize the total cost of ownership (TCO). Data Analytics – Analytics from data visualization & dashboards to AI & ML based Advanced analytics such as text, image & voice.
Visit here for: Top 10 Big Data Companies Across the World
Experts In: Big Data Engineering, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, API Testing, Text Analytics, Mendix Development, Data Warehousing, Image & Video Analytics, Blockchain Development, Alpha Software Development, Software Testing Services, Data Analytics Solutions, Big Data Consulting, & Product Development Company
ScienceSoft is a US-headquartered provider of big data solutions and services with 32+ years of experience in data analytics and data science.
ScienceSoft’s expertise covers a comprehensive list of big data technologies, including:
- Apache Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop Common, Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop YARN, Hadoop MapReduce, Hadoop Ozone)
- Apache Spark
- Apache Hive
- Apache Cassandra
- Amazon big data ecosystem (Amazon EMR, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure big data ecosystem (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.), and more.
ScienceSoft helps organizations store and manage big data cost-effectively, as well as derive actionable insights out of big data by enabling:
- Operational analytics
- Customer (behavior) analytics
- Risk management and fraud detection
- Asset tracking and monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Supply chain optimization
- Personalization (personalized marketing, personalized care plan recommendations, etc.)
- Remote staff/patient monitoring, etc.
Being ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, ScienceSoft delivers big data solutions relying on a mature quality management system and applying security protocols to eliminate any risk to customers’ data security.
ScienceSoft’s big data service offering includes:
Big Data Consulting
- Big data solution implementation/evolution strategies and roadmaps.
- Big data solution architecture.
- Big data tech selection.
- Big data quality management.
- User adoption strategy, etc.
Big Data Implementation
- Big data solution implementation strategy.
- Big data solution architecture design.
- Big data solution development (a data lake, DWH, ETL/ELT setup, big data analysis, big data reporting, and dashboarding).
- Big data governance setup (big data quality, security, etc.).
- Predictive modeling with ML training and setup.
Big Data Solution Support
- Big data solution administration (software updates and reconfiguration, adding new users, etc.).
- Big data governance (big data cleaning, security, backup, and recovery).
- Big data solution health checks.
- Big data solution performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Big Data Managed Analytics Services
- Getting your big data collected, processed, and presented in the form of predefined and ad hoc reports for a subscription fee.
International Business Machine (IBM) is an American company headquartered in New York. IBM is listed at # 43 in Forbes list with a Market Capitalization of $162.4 billion as of May 2017. The company’s operation is spread across 170 countries and the largest employer with around 414,400 employees.
IBM has a sale of around $79.9 billion and a profit of $11.9 billion. In 2017, IBM holds most patents generated by the business for 24 consecutive years.
IBM is the biggest vendor for Big Data-related products and services. IBM Big Data solutions provide features such as store data, manage data and analyze data.
There are numerous sources from where this data comes and accessible to all users, Business Analysts, Data Scientist, etc. DB2, Informix, and InfoSphere are popular database platforms by IBM which supports Big Data Analytics. There are also famous analytics applications by IBM such as Cognos and SPSS.
IBM’s Big Data Solutions are as below:
#1) Hadoop System: It is a storage platform that stores structured and unstructured data. It is designed to process a large volume of data to gain business insights.
#2) Stream Computing: Stream Computing enables organizations to perform in-motion analytics including the Internet of Things, real-time data processing, and analytics
#3) Federated discovery and Navigation: Federated discovery and navigation software help organizations to analyze and access information across the enterprise. IBM provides below listed Big Data products which will help to capture, analyze, and manage any structured and unstructured data.
#4) IBM® BigInsights™ for Apache™ Hadoop®: It enables organizations to analyze a huge volume of data quickly and in a simple manner.
#5) IBM BigInsights on Cloud: It provides Hadoop as a service through the IBM SoftLayer cloud infrastructure.
#6) IBM Streams: For critical Internet of Things applications, it helps organizations to capture and analyze data in motion.
The impetus is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises. The company offers a unique mix of software products, consulting services, data science capabilities, and technology expertise. Leverage our big data solutions for automated warehouse transformation (Impetus Workload Transformation Solution), real-time streaming and batch analytics (StreamAnalytix,) and rapid application development on Spark (StreamAnalytix Lite).
Expert In: Big Data, Data Warehouse Modernization, Data Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data Consulting, Big Data Implementation, workload transformation & real-time analytics
Teradata is founded in 1974 with headquarter at Dayton, Ohio. Teradata has more than 10K employees across 43 countries and around 1,400 customers with a Market Capitalization of $7.7B. It has extensive 35+ years of experience in innovation and leadership. Teradata Corp. provides an analytic data platform, marketing, consulting services, and analytics application.
Teradata helps different companies to get value from their data. Teradata’s Big Data Analytical solutions and a team of experts help different organizations to gain the advantage of data. Teradata portfolio includes various Big Data applications such as Teradata QueryGrid, Teradata Listener, Teradata Unity, and Teradata Viewpoint.
Teradata has the following products:
#1) Integrated Data Warehouse
- It is the world’s most powerful database and enterprise-class which gives the most value from your data
- It has a 360 view of your business
- It has the ability to integrated data from multiple sources
- It is an open-source and enterprise-ready software
- It leverages reusable templates to increase the productivity
#3) Aster Big Analytics Appliance
- It helps in generating business insights fast and easily. Along with that, it helps in meeting all business needs
- Quick deploy, easy to manage and highest ROI
#4) Data Mart Appliance
- Leverage the analytical power of the Teradata database
- Versatile and cost-effective
- Simplified platform and high-performance architecture
LatentView is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation & use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide a 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives.,
Experts In: Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Risk Analytics, Customer Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Social Media Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
SAP is the largest business software company founded in 1972 with headquarters in Walldrof, Germany. It has a Market Capitalization of $119.7 billion with total employee count as 84,183 as of May 2017.
As per the Forbes list, SAP has sales of $24.4 billion and a profit of around $4 B with 345,000 customers. It is the largest provider of enterprise application software and the best cloud company with 110 million cloud subscribers.
The SAP provides a variety of Analytics Tool but its main Big Data Tool is the HANA-in memory relational database. This tool integrates with Hadoop and can run on 80 terabytes of data.
SAP helps the organization to turn a huge amount of Big Data into real-time insight with Hadoop. It enables distributed data storage and advanced computation capabilities.
SAP Big Data provides the following listed products:
#1) SAP Predictive Analytics
- It uses a predictive algorithm and machine learning to anticipate the future outcome and guide the business in the right direction
- Using this technique thousands of predictive models can be created, deployed and maintained
- It automates data preparation, deployment of predictive modeling
#2) SAP IQ
- Formerly it is known as Sybase IQ. It transforms business and enhances the decision making with SAP IQ
- It is an extremely scalable and robust security
#3) SAP BusinessObjects BI
- It analyzes a high volume of data with greater performance
- It proactively grabs the new business opportunity and responds to potential threats
QBurst is a product development and consulting company with a strong focus on new-generation technology platforms. Our offices are spread across the globe.
QBurst has 1300+ employees comprising developers, designers, UX engineers, quality assurance specialists, business analysts, and project management professionals.
Our service portfolio includes mobile and web development, CRM, big data and analytics, user experience, design, testing, and cloud-based solutions. We have executed more than 1200 projects successfully, earning a reputation of being a cost-effective yet high quality service provider.
Most organizations grapple with quintillions of bytes of data every day, trying to figure out an information management strategy that could accelerate the flow of insights. This significantly complicates their big data solutions, increasing the cost of implementation and upkeep. However, big data engineering is not about using every bit of data originating from every source, it’s about making the smart decisions that accelerate business growth.
Happiest Minds Big Data Engineering services enable organizations to conceptualize and implement a well-thought-out big data program across multiple domains and focus areas. We help our clients account for scale and platform readiness while developing Big Data Engineering capabilities to drive vision and value. Our big data solutions enable organizations to:
- Find the right approach to collecting and connecting with data.
- Connect the dots across data silos for generating actionable insights.
- Develop and implement big data solutions across all business verticals.
- Identify and resolve big data security risks ahead of time.
- Maintain and manage big data services with ease.
We help organizations garner the right customer insights leading to newer revenue sources through cross sell and up sell driving profitability. From strategy road map, tech evaluation, and proof of concept to platform customization and implementation, our experts are always at hand to help you navigate all stages on your big data journey.
Qlik® delivers intuitive platform solutions for self-service data visualization, guided analytics applications, embedded analytics & reporting to approximately 45,000 customers worldwide. Companies of all sizes, across all industries and geographies, use Qlik solutions to visualize and explore information, generate insight and make better decisions.
Experts In: BI, business intelligence, analysis, dashboards, reporting, visual analytics, data discovery, big data, data visualizations, Qlik Sense, QlikView, data literacy, data analytics, and analytics
In this article, we have seen the top Big Data Companies. This is not an exhaustive list and there are many other companies who are startup now but have the capabilities to grow faster. This will be challenging for the other rival companies.
There are different products, solutions provided by these companies and are used by other organizations as per their need. Now it’s your turn to add more companies to the above list!