1. Software Engineer Data Visualization, Data Analyst
Heres where you make the difference
- Sound knowledge on advance excel, PowerBI, VBA programming / macros, Tableau and/or any other data visualization and transformationtools.
- Data collection, data analysis, data cleaning,data enrichment using ETL techniques
- Support translating a business probleminto a data problem to data preparation, modelling and back to a businesssolution.
- Automate processes to transformcollected data into presentable format/reports
- Basic understanding of costcontrolling, financials background
- Basic knowledge about data modellingand databases
- Good to have knowledge about ITAM,SAM, ITIL framework
What do I bring with me
- Bachelor or master s in computer scienceor business administration or a comparable education with correspondingadditional skills successfully.
- Office 365 with focus on Excel, SharePoint
- Collaboration tools like Teams
- Very good English skills (minimum C1)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicationskills
- Highly selfmotivated
- General understanding of IT includingtrends, technologies
- Understanding howsoftware and licenses can be provided in smaller networks
- Ideally, you havefirst-hand experience with contract administration (ServiceNow)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10%)
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, openmindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!
2. Marketing Data Analyst Data Visualization & Reporting Analytics
. What will you do as a Data Analyst? :
– As a Data Analyst, you will be accountable for data gathering, systematization, analysis and overall data management.
– You will be the maestro in mining into diverse data sources and perform a thorough analysis of validity and accuracy of the data found in various sources.
– The designated analyst will be addressing all the data-related questions and presenting answers in the form of graphs, charts, tables and other graphical formats.
3 Tiers of the Data Analyst Job Responsibilities :
1. Data collection :
– Being the primary tier of the job responsibilities will involve collecting data from innumerable and diverse data sources.
– The analyst will then take up the task of decoding raw data to identify probable patterns in the data range and share by creating a report or a presentation.
2. Data analysis :
– Task will naturally involve analyzing data and makes it visible.
– The analyst will be responsible for compiling data from Excel spreadsheets and cloud-based data sheets and will code and decode data to identify specific patterns found in data from various databases using Visual Basic for Applications.
3. Data presentation :
– Being the third tier of the responsibilities will involve the creation of reports and presentations for various roles, functions and levels of the organization as a necessary part of his/her daily work.
– The role requires presenting the analysis in a structured and systematized presentations and reports through various forms of appealing and unambiguous graphical diagrams such as pies, graphs, charts, etc.
– The analyst will also be present and participate in team meetings and events to present the data findings in clear, comprehensible and visual-rich presentations as part of the routine jobs.
Daily Duties of the Data Analyst Role :
– Assists in preparing project requirements by analyzing user requirements and coordinating with other project teams
– Studies project requirements, distinguishing database characteristics including amount of space, location, and access method to identify when changes required in physical database
– Makes changes to the physical database by coding descriptions.
– Liaises with the data system contractor to address data quality and operational issues
– Creates and regularly updates data glossary by appending new definitions
– Preserves data confidentiality to protect information on business operation
– Maintains details of contract requirements related to norms of for data entry, compliance reporting, claims payment etc.
– Protects the security of the database by specifying and assigning various user level of access depending upon the role and requirements.
– Make recommendation to resolutions regarding data submission, data quality issues in ways of data collection, storing and preservation methods.
– Creates the right algorithms and protocols for regarding data input, data entry and data presentation and reporting.
– Designs and assists in delivering various data quality reports periodically based on critical specified metrics
– Assists in developing dashboard of reports and different types of presentation
– Expert level hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups etc.), Microsoft Presentation and Microsoft Word.
Required skills and experiences :
– Advanced level of skills in query languages such as SQL or others for making querying and subqueries.
– BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Information Management will be a huge plus.
– Must have great ppt skills
– Advanced data analytical skills with proven ability to gather, analyze, systematize and distribute information with minute attention to accuracy.
– Advanced level troubleshooting skills.
– Proven ability to work independently and effectively in organizing data sources, projects and – ensure completion of tasks accurately and on time.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in data management, analysis or functions related to all data analysis problems.
– Demonstrated strong technical knowledge in various data models, data mining, database design development, data segmentation techniques, data visualization tools and many others
– Expert level project management skills
– Strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
– Proficient in report creation and making presentations.
– Data-oriented personality and excellent eye for details.
One of the most time consuming, yet highly valuable, aspects of the marketers role is Email Production. Our dedicated team of experienced email and landing page professionals, along with our well tested development and QA processes, creates high impacting responsive email campaigns.As a leading Email Marketing Agency, let us help you achieve excellent results with quicker execution for those much needed Flawless Emails, empowering you to achieve your goals.
3. Data Visualization Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for dashboard design, deployment, advanced data visualization, automated reporting applications, coding, testing, debugging, file maintenance routines and documentation of both Database design and Power BI reporting platforms.
- Data analysis and presentation of findings
- Translate business requirements into technical designs
- Develop reports and deliver analytics
- Develop implementation plans and timelines
- Maintain documentation for design, development and reporting work
- Provide recommendations for business processes improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
- Effective storytelling and communication skills(written and verbal)
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as highly collaborative team environment
- Love showing your work often because its how you improve
- Power BI
- Experience with Operating Systems(Windows, Linux)
- Python programming for Data Science is preferrable
- Graduates passing in 2020 or 2021 starting to kick start their career in technology
- Knowledge in databases is desirable
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing and experimenting
- Nice to have college project/internship
SenSen is one of the worlds leading suppliers of data-driven business process enhancement solutions.
By adding our video intelligence capabilities to devices connected on the Internet of Things, we help owners and managers of assets make more timely decisions and leverage their returns on investment. Adding video information to data from other sensors creates a more complete view of people, motor vehicles and crowds with the deepest value-added insights for real-time results.
To prove our approach works and adds significant value, we’ve built solutions combining video analytics and artificial intelligence data analytics for customers in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and gaming in Australia, Canada, Europe, India, Singapore and UAE.
We’re proud of our achievements and groundbreaking advances. Our software combines enterprise video and sensor data acquisition, data fusion and Big Data analytics into a highly scalable and configurable platform based on NVIDIA edge to cloud servers that allows, customers to improve the speed and accuracy of their decisions and automate business processes
Address8-2-603/23/3 and 15,FIRST FLOOR,HSR Summit,Road no, 10,Banjara Hills, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India
4. PL-SQL Developer – Data Visualization
Key Responsibilities :
1. Importing data from various external data sources
2. Data cleansing and standardization i.e. duplicates, garbage sanitization
3. Data manipulation to uncover trends and insights i.e. sub setting, pivoting, summarization, sorting
4. Creating data visualizations to effectively convey findings.
5. Exporting data to external sources through reports or spreadsheets
6. Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base.
7. Supports business users answering complex business requirements via ad-hoc SQL queries.
8. Creatively explore new analytical solutions to make a positive impact on DB level Solution
9. Provide support for Adhoc requests from the Business Users
10. Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting.
1. Must have the ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures, comparative analysis etc.
2. Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
3. Ability to analyze client requirement and work independently once given a direction.
4. 4 to 7 years data analysis experience
5. Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate in Computer Engineering is an added advantage)
6. Experience on Tableau is a plus.
Established as a Technology Services firm In 2009, we have grown to become a partner to our clients in business critical functions for Database Management and Software Development. Today, we work with global software principles like Oracle and Microsoft, to deliver superlative services with a focus on emerging organizations worldwide
We are committed to help you make the most from Information Technology and your technology assets. Whether it is Oracle Database Management, MS SQL Database Management or a Development Project, our processes and people are all geared towards making engagements smooth and effective. From emerging corporations to global giants, we strive to walk the extra mile for all our clients.
5. ANALYST-DATA VISUALIZATION
Skill required: Data Visualization – VBA Programming Language (VBA)
Designation: Management Level – Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the data-driven Data Visualization team which is primarily responsible for leveraging visualization tools to create informative dashboards and help enable clients and businesses to make impactful decisions.
The role may require for you to work on Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language to build user-defined functions (UDFs), automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- .NET Programming Language
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- VBA Programming Language (VBA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Accenture Solutions Pvt LtdAccenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.